Follow these instructions to register online:
- Go to my.mercer.edu
- Click “Student Portal Homepage”
- Enter your Username (It is your student ID number)
- Enter your password. It is the password used to log in to a library computer. If you’ve never changed your password then it will be the standard YYMMDD from your birthday (no dashes)
- On your home page, check for Registration holds and the corresponding messages. If your account is on hold for any reason, you will receive the error “Online registration not available” with a stop sign.
- Click on the link on the left side of the page that says “Academics”
- Click on the link from the drop down menu that says “Online Registration”
- Select your enrollment (your degree program) and term (semester and year) as applicable (ex: Master of Divinity, 2013 Fall)
- Click on the link “Begin/Modify Online Registration” found in the blue box halfway down the screen
- This screen will default to a list of required courses. You can change the display to elective courses and languages by clicking on elective in the drop down menu under “Course Search”
- To see sections (the same course may have multiple “sections” in the same semester, each varying by times/days/locations/instructors) available for courses appearing, click the + sign to the left of the course to expand the course selection.
- Click the + sign to the left of the title of desired course, then click on the green select button under “Add”
- One you have selected all your courses, click on “proceed to Final Step”
- Click “Register/Drop” to complete the process
- Verify courses added.
Important Things to Consider
If you are on ‘Hold’ for any reason, you will not be able to access the Registration Module. Be sure “pop-up” blockers are turned off.
For Drop/Add, or if you have any questions, please contact Michelle Brooks Garber at (678) 547-6412.