Register for Classes
Questions? 888.471.9922 Local: 678.547.6474 E-mail: email@example.com
Welcome to McAfee!
Congratulations on being accepted into Mercer University’s James and Carolyn McAfee School of Theology! We are preparing for an amazing semester at McAfee.
Please read through all the steps for new students and complete all paperwork and registration by December 21.
Follow the checklist below to prepare for registration.
- Log in to My Mercer and set-up Mercer email account.
*Your Mercer email will be used for all correspondence and it is an expectation that you check it regularly*
- Register for Classes
- Orientation is required on January 4th.
- Fill out a FAFSA
- Mercer code: 001580. If interested in student loans or work-study, you must complete the FAFSA form and you must register for a minimum of 5 hours to be eligible for federal aid. If you have been offered a merit-scholarship, please sign and return the covenant promptly to the Office of Admissions. The University Financial Aid Office cannot assist you until after you have registered for classes.
- Submit Campus Health Care Forms
- Submit Official Final Transcript by December 21*
*For students finishing their degree program in December 2018, submit final transcript by February 1.
- Technology Requirement
All McAfee students must have access to a computer with Microsoft Word (or software that can export as a Word document [.doc or .docx]), presentation software (ie. Powerpoint, Keynote, Prezi, etc.), and high-speed internet. Students are required to access, use, and communicate through the following university systems: Mercer email, Canvas, and MyMercer. Students are instructed on these systems at new student orientation. Any additional software or equipment requirements, including requirements for distance education, will be noted on course schedules and syllabi. Examples might include: a webcam, headphones, additional software, etc.
- Health Insurance Requirement
- Job Placement: http://theology.mercer.edu/applicant.cfm and https://mercer.studentemployment.ngwebsolutions.com/
- Academic Calendar Academic Calendar
Campus Health Form and gather your immunization records.
- Your health care provider must sign this form. We recommend making a copy for your records. Visit Student Affairs' Campus Health site to view immunization requirements and local healthcare resources. Health Forms must be submitted before classes to: Campus Health, 3001 Mercer University Drive, Atlanta, GA 30341.
Health Insurance Requirement
Due to the continuing need for all students to have adequate health care coverage, Mercer University requires our students to provide proof of health insurance coverage each semester. Your student account will be automatically assessed a premium for health insurance each semester. Once registered, students who already have health care coverage may have this charge removed from their account by completing the steps to you submit a waiver request by the deadline listed on the Bursar's Website. This procedure cannot be done until after you register for classes.
If you have any questions about the Enrollment or Registration process, please do not hesitate to call us at (678) 547-6474 or toll free at 888-471-9922 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be glad to assist you in that process.