Course Schedules & Books
The McAfee school year consists of Fall, Spring, and Summer Intensive Terms. To see the course schedule for a term, select the link below.
Summer 2019 Course Schedule
Fall 2019 Course Schedule
Cross-Registration applications (see ATA Form below) must be approved by and signed by Dr. Karen Massey, Associate Dean for Masters Degree Programs. Please remember that you may cross-register for up to 4 electives during your McAfee career. The deadline for Summer is May 1, the deadline for Fall is July 26, and the deadline for Spring is December 1. You will need to check the course schedules at consortium schools (Candler School of Theology, Columbia Theological Seminary, and ITC) for course options. You may submit paperwork after you have located a course and before the deadline.
Students are responsible for asking about and paying any additional fees at the host school, including parking fees.
You may view and/or purchase book for each class by visiting the Atlanta bookstore on campus or online at http://mercer-atlanta.bncollege.com/
For example, to search for textbooks for Foundations in Old Testament (THOT 500.24)…
- Go to the Atlanta Campus Bookstore webpage: http://mercer-atlanta.bncollege.com/
- Click the link "Textbooks"
- Select "Find Textbooks"
- Select a Campus: Atlanta
- Select the Term: for example, Fall 19 Sess 1&3
- Select the Department: for example, THOT
- Select the Course: for example, 500
- Select the section: for example, .24
- You may enter a single course or multiple courses.
- Select "Find materials."