We consider receiving McAfee awarded scholarships and grants to be a privilege. Students must meet and maintain the Academic Requirements as well as abide by the Mercer Honor Code in order to keep their scholarship.
- Academic scholarships awarded to incoming students are for up to three years of study or 90 academic hours and may only be used toward degrees awarded by McAfee School of Theology.
- Scholarship students must maintain a 3.0 GPA or above during their time at McAfee
- If a scholarship student's GPA falls between 2.5 and 3.0, the student will be placed on scholarship probation for the following semester.
- A scholarship student's GPA for the probationary semester must be above the 3.0, if not, the student forfeits the scholarship.
- A scholarship student’s cumulative GPA must be a 3.0 or above by the end of one full academic year from the time the student was placed on scholarship probation, if not, the student will forfeit their scholarship.
- A scholarship student whose cumulative GPA falls below 2.5 automatically forfeits the scholarship with no probationary period.
- Scholarships do not cover the cost of retaking courses for any reason.
- Academic misconduct (cheating, plagiarism, etc.) will result in scholarship forfeiture.