Each of the links below are important resources for helping you pay for your seminary education.
- Tuition and Cost to Attend
- Scholarships for Entering and Returning Students
- Need Based and University Financial Aid
- Private Foundation Scholarships and Grants
- NASFAA on Financing Graduate Education (PDF)
- Scholarship Requirements
- The Fund for Theological Education
Mercer University, supporting churches, and our educational partners are making a significant commitment to underwrite much of the cost of studying at the McAfee School of Theology. In fact, every student at McAfee receives significant financial assistance which brings down the tuition to well below the national average for ATS accredited schools. Scholarship application deadlines are October 23rd and January 29th. Please contact the admissions office regarding scholarship availability during other times of year.
Contact the office via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (888) 471-9922 for more information about financial aid opportunities available for incoming students. Fax (678) 547-6478.